- Coming home to a yard that was free of leaves. Raking and bagging leaves is a back-breaking job that I am glad to pay to have someone else do for me. I had a couple of great guys who came over and rid my yard of leaves, twigs, dog poo, and even mowed. My yard and I are happy.
- Discovering that Big Love season 4 is available on Uverse On Demand. I've been anxious to get caught up before season 5 airs in a couple of weeks, and this will make it possible. It's the little things, you know!? :)
- Having lunch with my co-workers. I am very lucky to work with a very eclectic group of people. I am very thankful for everyone that I work with. We are all very different, and I think that's what makes us so great. I am grateful that I work in an environment where we work as a team and complement each other's skills.
- My sweet four-legged children. While I know deep-down that they were happy to see me because they'd been locked inside all day (see #1), I felt extra excitement that I like to think is them just being glad to see me. I don't know what I would do without them, and I am just as excited to see them when I get home as they are to see me. There is nothing in the world like unconditional love.
- Talking to my niece on the phone before bedtime. She has grown up so much in the last few months, and I am so happy that we can have a phone conversation that she - for the most part - understands what we're talking about. I love that child so much.
Peace and love.